Michigan Real Estate Attorney
Do you own or lease property? Is your home going to be foreclosed on because of unpaid mortgage bills? If you are currently facing commercial or residential real estate issues, or are worried about losing your home, and you're having a difficult time deciphering what legal steps should be taken next, you need to contact a skilled Kalamazoo real estate attorney like Gary Tibble.
At the Tibble Law Office, P.C., we'll help you find the best legal solution for your property matter, including topics like:
- Real estate — Residential and commercial real estate, for sale by owner (FSBO), landlord and tenant disputes, commercial and small business lease agreements, boundary disputes, land contracts, etc.
- Mortgage and foreclosure — Reduce mortgage payments, foreclosure prevention, land forfeiture, etc.
Kalamazoo Estate Planning and Probate Lawyer
Additionally, Gary Tibble is skilled in estate planning and probate law, having provided guidance to residents of southwest Michigan for the past 20 years.
With his experience, he can offer you sound legal advice regarding your estate planning needs, like wills, trusts, power of attorney, the probate process, etc.
He can answer questions, like:
- What are the benefits of a living will?
- How can I make my medical wishes clear?
- When will my assets be distributed to my intended beneficiaries?
- How do I choose a power of attorney?
If you have questions about any of the above mentioned topics or other estate planning inquiries, don't hesitate to contact Gary Tibble.
Contact the Tibble Law Office, P.C. | Free Initial Phone Consultations
Do you have questions about your residential or commercial real estate transaction, or about wills and trusts? Call Tibble Law Office today at 269-383-6000 or contact us online. Michigan real estate and estate planning lawyer Gary Tibble is ready to help you get on the road to recovery. Call for a free initial phone consultation Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.