Trusted And Experienced Real Estate Services
Whether a commercial or residential real estate matter, such issues tend to be complex and highly regulated. It is, therefore, beneficial to have on your side an attorney who can walk you through the process and handle the most critical aspects of your transaction.
I am attorney Gary E. Tibble of Kalamazoo. Having helped southwest Michigan clients with their real estate concerns for over 30 years, I understand how to create legally binding documentation that serves your personal and financial purposes. My representation focuses squarely on your interests and needs.
The Transactional Real Estate Services I Provide
You can rely upon my knowledge and experience to assist with the following real estate services:
- Purchases, sales or leasing of residential and commercial real estate property
- Representation of buyers and sellers with buy/sell agreements
- Reviewing titles and closing documents, and removal of clouds from titles (title resolution)
- Services concerning the purchase or sale of property
- Preparation of deeds for buyers and sellers
- Mortgage foreclosures or forfeitures
- Preparation of deeds, buy-sell agreements and land contracts
- Assistance concerning quiet title actions
- Resolution of general real estate transaction disputes
- Counsel concerning tax sale properties
Why You Need An Experienced Lawyer
The most important financial transactions you conduct during your life will concern the buying or selling of a home or business. Mistakes made during real estate transactions are costly. Importantly, there is no going back once the transaction takes place. For that reason, guidance from an experienced real estate attorney is invaluable.
I can assist you concerning residential and commercial leases. My assistance can allow for the transference of property matters to go smoothly. I will be there with you during the closing, and I will pay personal attention to your concern and help you understand why you need to take specific steps.
Here To Serve You
If you require residential or commercial real estate services, please do not hesitate to contact Tibble Law Office, P.C. You can contact our office by sending an email or calling 269-775-5145.